Pair of genuine 550kg Knott suspension units. Come complete with Knott ‘N’ type 4″ PCD hubs and roller bearings mounted to a standard shaft.
Galvanised body with 25mm forged steel rubber suspension arms, 6 hole mounting.
These suspension units have a standard length shaft for wheels that have no offset.
These come pre assembled from the supplier to make for quicker repair/build.
Suspension units x 2
Cast hubs x 2
Inner Bearings x 2
Outer Bearings x 2
Hub Caps, Castle Nut and Split pin x 2
- 550kg Capacity Per Pair
- 4 studs on a 4″ (101.6mm) PCD
- 64mm Bearing casing with grease nipple
- 6 hole mounting plate size 180mm x 100mm
- Fixing centres along the 3 bolt holes 76.2mm between each one
- Fixing centres width of the 2 bolt holes 79.4mm between the two
PCD – Pitch circle diameter is the diameter of the wheel studs.
We also stock 750kg suspension units found here.