Our Tractor Drawn livestock trailers provide the option of increased livestock transportation and can be fitted with either manual or power deck options. These trailers have a lower centre of gravity compared with normal tractor drawn equipment and also provide a lower ramp loading angle.
With a gross weight of 6.5 ton on the TDL model and 8.0 ton on the TDM, the transportation of a large number of livestock is made cost effective with the TDL & M trailers.
The tractor drawn livestock range also uses the container, decks, partitions and gates from the tried and tested Graham Edwards range giving a long life and reliability.
TDL&M trailers have the wheels underneath the container so that the body is separate from the chassis.
Our Tractor Drawn Livestock trailers have the following features:
- Spare wheel storage.
- Rigid welded framework construction hot dip galvanised after fabrication.
- Aluminium tread plate floors, tray shaped in fixed formation trailers.
- Ribbed and shaped aluminium extrusion planking on tail ramps.
- Double inspection doors.
- Closable side vents.
- Alloy loading gates.
- Leaf spring suspension.
- Hydraulic braking system.
- Fully approved lighting systems with double seal connections.
- Protective light boxes.
- Thermoplastic mud flaps.
- Body can be lifted off enabling the chassis to be used for other purposes.
- Wider bodied trailers allowing stock more room to turn.