Choosing from the fixed formation livestock trailers 5ft range you are purchasing a trailer with strength and reliability at the core of the design of the trailer.
Our livestock trailers 5ft wide have the wheels on the outside of the trailer bed lowers the trailers centre of gravity and make it more stable when being towed. Not only does it make for better towing, it lowers the chassis height which makes for easier rear loading of the trailer.
They are also narrow compared to other trailers, which makes your rear view of the road less restricted whilst towing.
Graham Edwards Trailers specialists in products for the livestock industry. We have many years experience in developing trailers that are convenient, can be worked hard and will last many years.
For moving cattle, sheep, pigs or any other type of livestock, we have a trailer to suit your needs.
Fixed Formation Trailers have wheels at the side of the container, this lowers the centre of gravity and loading height.
Our livestock trailers have the following features:
- Spare wheel storage.
- Spare wheel (Optional extra)
- Rigid welded framework construction hot dip galvanised after fabrication.
- Aluminium tread plate floors, tray shaped in fixed formation trailers.
- Ribbed and shaped aluminium extrusion planking on tail ramps.
- Double inspection doors.
- Closable side vents.
- Alloy loading gates.
- Rubber torsion bar suspension for smooth maintenance free ride.
- Lockable coupling head.
- Heavy duty jockey wheel.
- Override braking systems to full EEC specifications.
- Fully approved lighting systems with double seal connections.
- Protective light boxes.
- Thermoplastic mudguards.
- Low centre of gravity and excellent stability.
- More comfortable ride for the livestock.
- Low loading height.
- Improved visibility for the towing driver.