Choosing from the fixed formation livestock trailers 5ft 8in range you are purchasing one of the best trailers on the market. With strength and reliability at the core of the design of the trailer.
Our livestock trailers 5ft 8in wide have the wheels on the outside of the trailer which lowers the trailers centre of gravity and makes it more stable when being towed. Not only does it make for better towing, it lowers the chassis height which makes for easier loading of the trailer.
Graham Edwards Trailers specialists in products for the livestock industry. We have many years experience in developing trailers that are convenient, can be worked hard and will last many years.
For moving cattle, sheep, pigs or any other type of livestock, we have a trailer to suit your needs.
5% SURCHARGE ON ALL PRICING
Fixed Formation Livestock Trailers 5ft 8in wide have wheels at the side of the container, this lowers the centre of gravity and loading height.
Our livestock trailers have the following features:
- Spare wheel storage.
- Spare wheel (Optional extra)
- Rigid welded framework construction hot dip galvanised after fabrication.
- Aluminium tread plate floors, tray shaped in fixed formation trailers.
- Ribbed and shaped aluminium extrusion planking on tail ramps.
- Double inspection doors.
- Closable side vents.
- Alloy loading gates.
- Rubber suspension for smooth maintenance free ride.
- Lockable coupling head.
- Heavy duty jockey wheel.
- Override braking systems to full EEC specifications.
- Fully approved lighting systems with double seal connections.
- Protective light boxes.
- Thermoplastic mudguards.
- Low centre of gravity and excellent stability.
- More comfortable ride for the livestock.
- Low loading height.
- Improved visibility for the towing driver.