Choosing one of Graham Edwards demountable livestock trailers gives the option of taking of the livestock container off when needed and using the trailer as a flatbed.
Demountable livestock trailers have the wheels underneath the container so that the body can easily be separated from the chassis using side stands. This also allows for a wider body meaning more room for stock and manoeuvring.
Graham Edwards are specialists in trailers for the livestock industry. We have many years experience in developing trailers that are convenient, can be worked hard and will last many years.
For moving cattle, sheep, pigs or any other type of livestock, we have a trailer to suit your needs. Toughness and durability are of paramount importance, our trailers are built for work and are cost effective over their operational lifetime. Our demountable livestock trailers are a example of this.
Our demountable livestock trailers have the following features:
- Spare wheel storage
- Spare wheel (Optional)
- Rigid welded framework construction hot dip galvanised after fabrication
- Aluminium tread plate floors, tray shaped in fixed formation trailers
- Ribbed and shaped aluminium extrusion planking on tail ramps
- Double inspection doors
- Closable side vents
- Alloy loading gates
- Rubber torsion bar suspension for smooth maintenance free ride
- Lockable coupling head
- Heavy duty jockey wheel
- Overide braking systems to full EEC specifications
- Fully approved lighting systems with double seal connections
- Protective light boxes
- Thermoplastic mud flaps
- Body can be lifted off and chassis used for other jobs
- Wider bodied trailers allowing stock room to turn